Rogues

Rogues

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Warcry

I push thoughts through a pen, like there was no room in my head/
The pen explodes and bleeds words like a contusion instead/
No confusing who's dead/
It's your blood, not ours/
These tactics kill rappers in minutes, not hours/
Words I write cradle life like the fertile crescent/
I've seen many bleed, now these fiends learn they're lessons/
I pray for peace, because I know the lies they stressing/
Rhymes that blind the mind's eye with a soul's reflection/
A soldier since birth, a warrior since post-pubescence/
Now I scope perfection/
Honest truth, there's no protection/
My enemies close, death at ten paces is my flow selection/
Kill a man, kill a verse, it's all recollection/
If I'm to confess, I'd surely get my sins out/
But now, it's all or nothing-grenades with the pins out/
The blood's in the water, the sharks got they're fins out/
And now the Devil's crying, like Dante with the twins out/

No comments: