Rogues

Rogues

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Marvelous vrs.2

I'm There and Back Again like Kurt Wagner, Bilbo/
Train in the Danger Room to get my skills up/
So lets have it, I move like Bets Braddock/
A rap addict, asthmatic with gills though/
I get it in like Frank Castle in kill zones/
If "snikt!" is the last thing you heard/
It's curtains for you, see "I'm a man of my word.."
Superb, super-hyper-combo/
Stop and gasp, I'm charging up the optic blast/
First Class, Xavier's school for the gifted/
So while you getting lite, these archangels get lifted/
And spread wings, don't sling rocks, we web sling/
Ghost Ride your whip like Blaze and Ketch/
Behind the back like Willie Mays amazing catch/
Yo, the blades in my fist will stain your chest/
But you living to tell the story will stain your rep/
Its Marvelous

No comments: