Rogues

Rogues

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Soul's Movement vrs.2

All I need is a second to pick up this mic/
I could scream and change the seasons if that's what you like/
You best believe I'm sick to death of being in life/
I know I'm right, so I focus on my purpose and reason/
And get the stress out - simply by speaking/
Embrace the bass by just breathing/
And make everything okay by just believing.../
That god's madness has a method - I'm seeing, with eyes wide for the first time seeing/
Truly conceiving in my mind what is needed for forward progression to stop the grieving/
To understand what it means to have a plan, not just dreaming about scheming/
Without bleeding my doubts all over the pages leaking/
My fate, I'm seizing - my destiny seeking speech is just peaking/
I stare into time and space, you're just peeking/
Breathe in..you know the vibe you can feel in your bones?/
It's the same vibration you hear in my soul, dig it?

No comments: