Rogues

Rogues

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Run and Hide vrs.1

If you see the righetous writer, ride beside him/
If you feel like I feel you can sight Poseidon/
Look, the tides are turning, the fires burning/
In me, the fight's returning/
The padawan graduated, the knight's returning/
Bringing sight to the blind like Christ returning/
Ask the questions:
Am I, strong enough to lift this pen?/
Can I, preach this pride to listless men?/
No choice, just pick up the mic, spit for those with no voice/
Hone my craft, practice tactics/
Come back, with drastic acts that embarrass these bastards/
Who sell, wack tracks like crack back to the masses/
Watch me, open a page, release this rage/
My chest a furnace, my heartbeat beats the flame/
Pumps heat through the veins, ignites the pen, and then...I just let the ink burn the page/
you better run/

No comments: