Rogues

Rogues

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Teardrop

Its not what you thought, definitely not what you made it/
You think i'd take all this time, create a bond just to break it?/
The way you act toward me now, makes me think you was faking/
So I'm a say what I want, and now, I dont care how you take it/
Now I know what you think: that my decision was blatant/
You couldn't see the gears grinding, in my head I debated/
Between what I want, what I need...and the need was just greater/
I did what I had to, you made me feel like a traitor/
I remember some loving times, I'm sorry they faded/
But since we met up by chance, maybe this break up was fated/
Was feeling this for a while, you don't know how long I waited/
Teardrops fell into the fire, and burned my face I stayed patient/
I made a move when I thought, it was the right time to make it/
I knew it would hurt , but not to the point you were shaken/
Not to the point you was saying shit that was leaving me breakin'/
You pushed me away, now away's where I'm staying/ (hear my teardrops)

No comments: