Rogues

Rogues

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Inside

Inside, beats the mind of a deep design/
Speaks the rhymes that breach the times/
Is what you see, but deep inside/
There's another me who sees inside/
Doesn't see the light and seems to cry/
Other's see the righteous in my eye,
But never the violence in my life/
Not the rape and torture of my youth/
How I force myself to tell the truth
When I wanna lie all the time/
'Bout who I am and where I've been/
Cuz I've been lying deep in sin/
Trying to force a smile, when I'm really crying deep within/
It's hard to walk a mile when you're dying, see within/
Hypermetabolic diagnosis/
Headaches got me popping pills in higher doses/
Shhh! keep this a secret, no one knows this/
I used to hate myself so much, it shows when/
I dont take my own advice/
It shows in/
The reckless way I hold a knife-
so close to the wrist, but I wont just slice.../

No comments: