Rogues

Rogues

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Story That's Never Been Told

Walk in the door, you don't know the brother/
Gotta keep it cool, can't blow my cover/
Why? It's the way I make ABC's rhyme/
It's like a lock-pick, breaking down the ADT's in yo mind/
We can pick a topic, make it relate to your grind/
It's scandalous, the way the game got your brain locked up with cameras/
They watch and they stare/
When I spit though, it's like a flare/
Overloading their senses, in a sense, you can sense it/
Cuz when I jam, I jam sensors, slam censors, damn gender/
I'ma touch you regardless/
Walk up in your building just like them gates was unguarded/
Wait, shit, that was too sick/
Damn, my cover done blown up/
It's okay I'm in the elevator and the lobby done blown up/
Ram3, y'all don't know the name? Hmm, guess I ain't blown up/
Masterpieces make disasters easy, you can call me master like Sho'Nuff/
You wanna showdown? Then show up/

No comments: