Rogues

Rogues

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

?'s

Why the fuck am I about to write this song?/
Why do I fight just to right these wrongs?/
Why don't my parents support poems and my rhymes?/
Why do the good die young, but grandparents die one at a time?/
Why thinking 'bout my past got me wanting to cry?/
Why do you miss the ones you love, and can't hit the ones you hate?/
Why do I know I love my wife right after debates?/
Why the hood gotta duck from jakes?
Why does the mongoose have such bad blood with snakes?/
Why do gangs throw down like they fight for stakes?/
Why we gotta pay a fine just for sitting on crates?/
Why do I choose to procrastinate instead of do what it takes?/
Who said it was cool for dudes to do a bid upstate?/
Why did so many listen? -scratch that, that ?uestion is late/

No comments: