Rogues

Rogues

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Virtuosity (letting the nerd out a bit)

Ram rocks excalibur to split your shell/
Unplugs from the Matrix, stays on the low like a Splinter Cell/
Thirst for revenge like Roxanne Shante/
Purge my soul with fire, bathe in devil's tears like Dante/
Lyrical arrows let go like Legolas, leave you legless/
Ram3 plus 5 is 8-bit, I joust bareback on Pegasus/
Anti.Myth, cuz the truth hurts/
Rock loud colors, and bounce on these squares like Q-bert/
I got the intercontinental belt for flowing out of state/
Why slice with liquid swords when I can slap you with a Solid Snake/
While you grinding, I send blinding light to shine on your life/
Came at the turn of the tide, like Gandalf the White/
Purgatory escapist who spits at night with a day flow/
Angels practice Combat Evolved: look, there's my Halo/
First you bite, then suck, your whole flow's Dracula/
Anti-tank round, if you wanna measure my Soul Caliber/

No comments: