Rogues

Rogues

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Strt Fghtr

Run right through your squad, no pressing continue/
Punch x3 Shoryukens get in you/
You’re a, flash in the pan, I’m destined to last long/
You hustle? Gun crazy? You need to get capped-calm/
Loudmouth gangsters, step up and get smacked on/
Any contenders, come get that ass kicked/
I hold down tracks with a flow that does back flips/
Then hit up opponents..how quick was my Flash Kick?/
My jabs is long range, like my limbs was elastic/
Don’t complain when Yoga Flame melts your Timbs like plastic/
Verbal Ken Masters, lyrical blacksmith/
Shadowloo schemer, (tatsu-maki-senpu-kyaku) – hurricane kick FEMA/
Pirates of Dark Water, sail streets in Katrina/
It’s the fight in the blood that brings it all together/
Back up when you see the blue light and the palms together (hadoken!)/

No comments: