Rogues

Rogues

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Cypher

Ram is a ghost, sniper scopes can’t see him/
You can try to rock his genes, but you just can’t be him/
Jump off the stage, like I’m made of adamantium/
Smack bullets barehanded, catch missiles in headlocks/
Hold up suspension bridges with dread locks/
Keep the court systems in dead locks/
My presence sets precedents, something like Dred Scott/
I’m between Baldwin and Batman, eloquent crime fighter/
Aquarian Bandstand – elemental fire fighter/
Flows fuck up your Cat Scan/
Beware the rare writer with a reason to breathe/
With lungs full of napalm, and a match up his sleeve/
Catch up with me please/
V-Dizzle beats, light-years ahead of the league/
Blackest night, brightest day, one oath I’m a keep/
Compulsive liar when I speak, no truth on the beat/
So I’m a keep spitting shit you couldn’t fucking believe/
Straight preposterous, the wordplay stimulates chakras/
Makes women climax and got me looking obnoxious/
Slow flow? Wally West top speed when I clock in/
Globetrotter, straight Jonny Quest when I’m rocking/
Gangsta Nerd, why shoot you with guns when I’ve got pens?/
Ball point heat seekers with your temperature locked in/
The pen's like a scalpel, baby, the doc's in/
You? a Datsun. Me? a DeLorean/
Ahead of time when I rhyme, making your clock spin/
Only time you kick spit is when you dribble your hock spit/
You got the game on lock, I've been seen with the lock pic/
Yea..I'm the host with the most/
Like Betelguise-that's right, Ram is a ghost/

No comments: