Rogues

Rogues

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

In.Fluence vrs.2

I got that - Knowledge of Self Scientific/
The worth of my wealth? Prolific/
Sitting of the shelf? Forget it/
See...we know what Nas Is Like, I know what I was like/
Impatient, rebellious - counting down the hours like/
One Day It'll All Make Sense; something my elders and I have in Common/
This a tape deck grenade, you can call it a 'SoundBombing'/
My bad, too soon? They like, "You a jerk!"/
I'm like, "Nah, I'm an Architect - I'm a Kool Herc"/
While these mooks do dirt, I build new work/
Inside a Razorblade Suitcase with brand new locks/
Sitting in D-Block, waiting for some brand new Lox/
Arrested in Fort Minor - for trying to steal Instrumentals from a Box/
Whole thing was a Fiasco/
Should've known the block was bottled heat like Tobasco/
But that's how that go/

No comments: