Rogues

Rogues

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Smartest Man On The Cinder

You can find me in the Arctic, reading Egyptian artifacts/ A telephonic symphony singing - bringing me all the facts/ Don't even try to see me - believe me - I see through all of that/ The smartest man in the cinder...Cinderella rocking a Starter cap/ I rose from the ashes, made Alexander the Great moves/ Learned to cheat at Chess - I algebraic equate you/ To fake dudes...and win the game in like eight moves/ Award winning, spit kicking - no fame for it/ But the world's my canvas - step back, you see my name on it/ See the world how I see it, you can see flames on it/ It's why I work with Manhattan to see some change on it/ Whether metaphysics or mathematics, my brain's on it/ From sunrise to sunset, I'll son you/ Simultaneously reading Sun Tzu/ Memorizing text while I'm whooping that ass in Kung-Fu/ I can run the globe with a pen, paper, and drum loops/ I'm not a joke, I'm a villain slash chameleon/ So laugh it up mafucka - I kill comedians/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo Talented ...Keep up the grind my G....Greg Witness

Anonymous said...

Dopeness.