Rogues

Rogues

Monday, March 21, 2011

Mulberry Bridges

Colonel of Pharaoh's Army - but I rap in the field/
Crouched in a Japanese field/
Clutching this Japanese steel/
"One hit, one kill", with a Japanese feel/

Flow "Itto-Ryu" 'cuz offense is a must/
Watch my blades turn to flame during dusk and turn men into dust/

I duel with the sun, just to produce similar heat/
So on similar beats, my foes meet an instant defeat/

See, I stunned stunners, betrayed raids, and slay gunners/
Stepped on the edges of weapons, they call me the Blade Runner/

I move straight through these tigers made of paper/
Something like a phantom canine...a Ghost Dog for you traitors/
An apparition on the battlefield - all you see are vapors/

My Blade of the Immortal rap tames the mortal cat/
Brings flames through the portal back/
Peeped Musashi style game, saw his aim - then I brought it back/
You got money on your mind, so you never thought of that/

In cases of intimate engagement, my blades kiss and embrace death/
Spit sharp - slice the sky, heaven, and God in the same breath/

So please - bring the guns out, we'll see who's best/
'Cuz for bullets yes, but no such thing as a sword-proof vest/


Feudal Villainy..

No comments: