Rogues

Rogues

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dai Lee (for my Earth benders)

With my feet planted firm, yo I stand stiff/
Imprint this sanskrit/
Flick of my wrist, like this, makes sands shift/
You bandstand fans can't stand it/

My horse stance makes your whores glance and your land split/
Brought fire, water, air, and still couldn't dance with/
The Bronx Blind Bandit/
In touch with the Earth, Avatar, Captain Planet/

Indigenous people with internet bandwidth/
Living off the minerals/
Walk through Omashu or Ba Sing Se like a 4-star general/
The writing's on the wall - I wrote it in the ground, so it's legible/

From space, and I can see the tears on your face/
Which means you don't wanna die/
Cuz I redirect lightning like i'm Water Tribe/
Rock shock your block with a bop that change water tides/

Come back for more, I make sure you're immortalized/
Cuz all you got is ad-libs and pot shots/
But I could bust a stance that make your bullets look like pop rocks/

No comments: