Rogues

Rogues

Friday, July 30, 2010

Dream Warriors

Who else but Ram3 rocking a 3-piece/
Could spit it with the kick that'll wake you from 3 sleeps?/
Blood's thicker than water - I wade in it, knee deep/
Architect - change the landscape of these mean streets/

It's a paradox when my pen flows/
The ink hides the loops, now you caught in my Penrose/
The next Last Dragon, man - look how the pen glows/
The truth was on the page, from the moment my pen rose/
The ink hides the loops - a paradox when my pen flows/

Watch and learn, my crew - schooling the nation/
"A job this complex requires imagination"/
That's why I treat the mind like mi casa/
And run schemes like Mr. Eames from Gun Hill to Mombasa/

Super slick - I be dodging the snake's venom/
My verse is like a maze, I know that you're not getting/
But I keeps it really real - I know if the top's spinning/

No comments: