Rogues

Rogues

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Reflect on my Eternal

These feelings, emotions - hard to describe it/
And me, I'm a scribe and/
This thing is primal, tribal, insightful/
Cuz you as cute as Fieval, delightful, likeable/
A-Alike for life, it's fun to be just like you/
I love your dark skin and hair - and how your smile lights you/
From every different angle/
Our souls are tangled, never to be pulled apart, estranged, mangled/
Your voice in my ear is like the clanging of bangles/
To the touch: soft-hot, like hell birthed an angel/
But heaven works within you, how could I contain you?/
The distance between us - gets pretty painful/
But the sun shines behind you like a pretty rainfall/
There ain't enough words to say all/
Pictures to display all/
Poems to explain all/
Near you, I stay awed/
Audiences say, "Awww..."
My love eternal, who I would slay for/
You're a flower...a river...a rainbow/

No comments: